Getting started with Leaf UI is easy. You can choose from the following methods:
- Download with the Leaf CLI.
- Download leaf UI through composer
Before creating your first Leaf application you must:
- Install PHP 7.4 or higher and these PHP extensions (which are installed and enabled by default in most PHP installations): json, zip;
- Install Composer, which is used to install PHP packages.
- Optionally, you can also install Leaf CLI. This provides all the tools you need to create and manage Leaf applications locally.
Leaf provides an official CLI for quickly creating and managing your Leaf applications. We can install Leaf UI using the Leaf CLI:
leaf install ui@dev-next
You can also serve your app using:
You can also Leaf UI using composer:
composer require leafs/ui dev-next